Version 1.16.0 (Feb. 2017)
- bug fixed: average bit rate calculation could overflow when the total size is too large
- bug fixed: audio/video drawing may out of (lower) bound when the start tick is not zero
- revision: support time information in text chat
Version 1.15.0 (Apr. 2016)
- revision: support 4GB+ JNR file
- revision: support 2048bit dh key exchange
- revision: transcode legacy audio to g711 for web joinnet
- revision: saved file list count threshold changes from 4 to 20
Version 1.14.0 (Nov. 2014)
- revision: support mjpg video
Version 1.13.0 (Jan. 2014)
- revision: support opus audio
Version 1.12.2 (Apr. 2013)
- revision: allow to use Jeditor even if MAC is not found
Version 1.12.1 (Feb. 2013)
- revision: support up to jnkernel 1.31
Version 1.12.0 (Aug. 2012)
- bug fixed: modifying My Picture not working (bug introduced from 1.11.4)
- bug fixed: when deleting a default video, which has the same tick as a different event, that event may be incorrectly deleted instead of the default video
- revision: support video codec h264
- revision: support changing group name
- bug fixed: cannot read proxy setting correctly
- revision: support tcp over http
- revision: support registry entry "loglevel"
- revision: support processing swap/move slide (jnkernel 1.30)
- bug fixed: pick user dialog/Search, allow empty string re-search; no action if hint not changed
Version 1.11.4 (Jun. 2012)
- revision: support png images in jnr file
Version 1.11.3 (Oct. 2011)
- bug fixed: the token holder's talking period detection may incorrectly skip certain ranges.
- revision: fix invalid recording file caused by a bug in mcu:
My picture of size that can be divided by 500 is not saved correctly.
Version 1.11.2 (Aug. 2011)
- bug fixed: when the recording file contains new video (other than the dflt), certain functions do not recognize the new video type
- revision: support to skip corrupt media
- revision: support to remove packets with corrupted timestamp
Version 1.11.0 (Oct. 2010)
- revision: support playing all participants' audio when playing audio/video
Version 1.10.0 (Sep. 2010)
- revision: support "set blank page"s for slide
- bug fixed: NTLM, only use unicode in negotiation.
- revision: support recording file created by MCU 3.15
Version 1.9.0 (Mar. 2010)
- bug fixed: adding multiple new My Pictures fails as only the first one is successful.
- revision: add default video strategy changes.
- revision: fine tune cut time range
- revision: support intelligent control data cutting.
- revision: when cutting video, insert video sending status change at the edge when appropriate.
- revision: support option "play cut audio" and "play cut video" in a/v play dialog box
- revision: support setting bookmark from slide flipping and other pallettes.
- bug fixed: "save as" not working when the picture frame shows My Picture
- revision: when adding my picture, apply the new my picture to other user join event if it is 1. same userid, 2. same username, 3. same ssrc, 4. no existing my picture
Version 1.8.4 (Jul. 2009)
- bug fixed: deleting a new bookmark only delete it from GUI but not from the file.
- revision: show the starts of AppData session in AppData bar and information bar.
- bug fixed: when a good backup is present, should tolerate an invalid primary ip
- revision/bug fixed: when using proxy and no local dns, try to use dns through proxy
- revision: use new icon for the application
- revision: use thread for media bitrate calculation and file saving, improve the responsiveness when dealing with large files.
- revision: when showing individual audio/video, only allow to cut invidual's audio/video
- bug fixed: support non-english characters in the image file name for changing My Picture.
- revision: allow to set default video for a user without video (just in case that the user add my picture later).
Version 1.8.3 (Aug. 2008)
- bug fixed: 'save as' cannot save to new file. (bug introduced in version 1.8.2)
Version 1.8.2 (Jul. 2008)
- bug fixed: should allow to "save as" to the same file. (vista will crash in this case for previous versions)
- bug fixed: saving file should support new a/v codec
Version 1.8.1 (Jul. 2008)
- bug fixed: do not append 's' for plural when using non-English languages.
- bug fixed: property sheet/summary, content is corrupted for non-english values.
Version 1.8.0 (Jun. 2008)
- revision: support search in chat text,slide,url,bookmark, and attendee bar.
- revision: support audio codec g726.11
- revision: alert user when encountering unsupported media type.
- use HTTP 1.1 instead of HTTP 1.0
- support JPN and KOR language
- improve the layout for auto-arrange palettes
Version 1.7.0 (Nov. 2007)
- revision: rescue incomplete recording file
- revision: rescue recording file with wrap around timestamp
Version 1.6.1 (Oct. 2007)
- bug fixed: IPv6, when the domain can resolve to both IPv6 and IPv4 IP addresses, try both IPv4 and IPv6 IP addresses
- bug fixed: socks4 proxy bug fixed.
Version 1.6.0 (Oct. 2007)
- revision: support audio codec ILBC, G711, and G726
- revision: support editing My Picture
- revision: support 'Copy' from Information Bar
- revision: support showing individual audio and video
- revision: support multiple languages for the GUI and on-fly language switching
- revision/bug fixed: for certain firewalls, Jeditor cannot get permit.
- bug fixed: Jeditor may crash when saving a file after some cutting
- revision/bug fixed: context menu (by right clicking a recording file name) support non-english characters in the file path
- [Installation Package] for vista, by default, install to "C:\HomeMeeting".