Web JoinNet Change Notes
Version 1.4.2 (Oct. 2017)
- revision: joinnet, terminate meeting button moved to main menu
- revision: joinnet, always use baloon to alert received chat text
Version 1.4.1 (Jul. 2017)
- bug fixed: joinnet reset button should disconnect first
- bug fixed: certain edge browser on Microsoft Surface cannot grab the video content.
- bug fixed: firefox may fail one of the captures if audio and video capture starts at the same time. try delay one of them to avoid the failure
- bug fixed: msgr, uploading invalid JNR file could miss the error prompt and will be trapped in the uploading process
Version 1.4.0 (Jun. 2017)
- revision: should show alert when receiving unknown plugin
- revision: do not hide msgr or open jnj panels for non-secure URLs
- bug fixed: websocket onerror process fails. (Edge browser could not recover from connection error)
- revision: save the option of "auto follow tab change"
- revision: do not auto refresh to http site for playback jnj
- revision: do not show audio/video capture buttons during a playback session
- revision: upload slide use "All Files" instead of "Image Files": mobile browser cannot change type and could be stuck at image type, so pdf file cannot be selected
- bug fixed: when the user has reconnection ticket ready, should not prompt for owner password at reconnect
- bug fixed: when quiting/disconnected from a meeting, should stop the slide upload thread in the normal board
- bug fixed: when the user initiate a slide upload at local/normal board, should finish the uploading at that particular local/normal board.
- revision: support zoom level up to 800%
- revision: adjust codes to support safari 11, which support audio/video capture
Version 1.3.1 (Feb. 2017)
- revision: for compatibility with incapable joinnet, render bad text marks that may look different across different computers/devices
- revision: joinnet option auto download all now take effect immediately when changed.
- revision/bug fixed: only allow a token holder, who is not able to sync slides, to add marks on active slide for MCU 3.24+
- bug fixed: should allow a presenter, who is not a talker but is able to sync slides, to add marks
Version 1.3.0 (Jan. 2017)
- revision: support svg image type in white board
- revision: audio tag also need crossorigin attribute
- bug fixed: should terminate timeout/interval workers when the workers are not used any more. bug introduced from version 1.1.0
- revision: restore joinnet option, "Once enter a meeting, start video capture"
Version 1.2.0 (Jan. 2017)
- revision: Options/My URL, save/edit/connect jnj and URL
- revision: support ts and date for text chat
- revision: support URL in "Open Jnj..."
Version 1.1.1 (Dec. 2016)
- bug fixed: should not crash when the jsonp response from third party is invalid
- bug fixed: crash occurs when pasting or dropping file(s) in group IM
- bug fixed: IM text sending, rtf encoding creates junks from web joinnet to native msgr for non-english characters
Version 1.1.0 (Nov. 2016)
- revision/bug fixed: escape utf8 for logging of client_info
- revision: do not catch exception if stack is empty: the caught exception would be useless for investigation
- bug fixed: jnr panel could incorrectly display junk in the user record entry
- revision/bug fixed: display an "upload" button in check message dialog box when there is no existing jnr file
- revision: convert bmp slides to png slides automatically.
- revision: joinnet option, overlapping 2nd video with smaller size
- bug fixed: joinnet, should claim to MCU that we support utf8
- revision: support notification (more like native app with this feature)
- revision: "save to file" button to Log panel
- revision: im window, Ctrl+V to transfer the image in the clipboard as file
- revision: when starting desktop sharing or remote control, lower(if applicable) the bit count to 4bit within the first 5 seconds
- revision/bug fixed: keep normal network send/recv speed even if the web joinnet is minimized.
Version 1.0.0 (Sep. 2016)
- revision: JoinNet and JoinNet Messenger ported to Web JoinNet